Our Albion Farm Store is open daily on a self-serve basis at 156 Bog Road, Albion, ME. Most products are available year-round, but contact us to make sure the items you want are available.
We accept cash and personal checks. And we also take EBT, too. (Contact us to make sure we’ll be around to run your card.)
While you’re here, feel free to give yourself a self-guided tour of the farm. We have an open farm policy and you’re always welcome to walk around and see what we are up to. And if we’re are around when you come, we’d be glad to show you around and answer your questions.
Current Farm Store price list here.
Farm Shop Products
- Organic Raw Cow’s Milk: Available in quart, half-gallon, and gallon sizes in plastic or glass
- Organic Raw Cow’s Milk Half & Half: Available in pints and quarts
- Organic Raw Cow’s Milk Cream: Available in pints
- Organic 100% Grass-Fed Beef: Ground, stew, ribs, shanks, kabobs, roasts, & steaks
- Organic Milk-Fed Jersey Veal
- Organic 100% Grass-fed Lamb: Ground, stew, shanks, roasts, ribs, & chops
- Organic Pastured Soy-Free Pork: Ground, ribs, roasts, steaks, chops, & bacon
- Organic Sausage: Selection of pork & mixed meat sausages, something for everyone!
- Organic Pastured Roasting Chickens (frozen): Our birds average between 4 and 5 lbs.
- Organic Stew Hens (frozen)
- Organic Soy-Free Eggs: From hens on real pasture.
- Alister’s Organic Vegetables: Available seasonally. Alister, our oldest son, has taken on the veggie crops and will be selling a great selection in the farm shop and at the Common Ground Country Fair. Come support an aspiring young farmer!
- Organic Stone-Milled Whole Flours: Whole wheat, whole rye and cornmeal are available year-round. Can also be ordered in raw, unmilled form.
- Organic Dry Beans: We have a fun selection of dry beans for every occasion in many colors.
- Organic Cover Crop Seed: Ask about our organic wheat, oat, & rye seed.